I read some educational kids mags,so here's some stuff a bout the color red.Know what? Bulls don't actully get angry at the color red,they are COLOR BLIND.Seeing red makes you heart beat faster.The word "Ruby",comes from the Latin word Rubens,which means "Red".Red,also means "Beautiful" in Russian.Chinese brides traditionally wear red wedding dresses for good luck.
Ok,getting angry? Seeing,RED??!! Ha ha! Here are some more facts,i'm SURE your not mad at me! :) There are at LEAST 23 different shades of red crayons in the avrege home.As few as 2 percent of people in the U.S.A. have red hair.And last,but not least........The red stripes on the U.S.A. flag stand for courage.(NOT "Courage the cowardly dog".) Hope your happy with the facts. Remember,i'll write more posts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so i'm your first comment well I did not know that red stands for courage & I didn't know that bulls where coler blind either well by:)
Post a Comment